Monday, December 21, 2009

Lasagna Party

Sunday we had our annual "Lasagna Party" for my mom's side of the family. It's usually at my mom and dad's house, but since they're in Russia, we had it at our house. We had 46 (and 1/2) people here and it was a lot of fun.

Camille making a veggie tree while one of three huge lasagnas cook behind her


It wasn't the same without Mom and Dad, but they woke up at 3:15 am their time to greet everyone on Skype. Everyone had a great time talking to them, especially Aunt Pat. We missed them and look forward to having them back with us next year. Hopefully they were able to go back to sleep!


There was lots of food...


silly games, of course...


and awesome presents. All in all a great evening. Thanks for coming, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. So fun to see Lisa! It was great to get your Christmas letter and see your blog. I just started too but I am too nervous to make it public so it is invite only.....send me your email and I will invite you on!!

    Diane Taylor

    ReplyDelete